fredag 17 augusti 2018

Fear


https://open.spotify.com/track/7E9rcVjE66zO7p4IwyhjBC
A week of disappointment. I have been quiet in my blog. And I have to remind myself in what world I live in. I have been hurt, deep down.
This song on Spotify says it all, in swedish though.
It's about not standing up. Being afraid to stand up and to see yourself. Hiding behind masks. Am I harsh? Usually I see life in all the grayscales, but now it's been black and white. I have some profound values that I follow and there are no grayscales. Yes, I'm hard here.

Again, after so many years in harmony, it was thrown into my face. I'm different and could be treated with disrespect, in kind words.
This blog is supposed to be about the lovely things in my life, but it's also about my reality.
Homofobia is everywhere, I get that. But it hurts when friends turn a blind eye. I have been low for the last couple of days but I will rise again. I always do.

Tomorrow we parade in Pride. For everyone.