onsdag 8 augusti 2018

One always stands out


Just one stands out so far. It's been a great summer if you are a tomato. Still they didn't 'come out' or mature, getting ripe, as I had wished for. I tried my best to nourish them and I gave them time, my love and I listened.
Still I had to pick them green and put them in the window, sometimes you need a little little help. One stands out.

Now, soon, we, Gothenburg/Göteborg will take over Europride from Stockholm. And I come to think of my tomatoes.

It takes time to mature, to come out. You can do it the hard way, well, I guess it's no choice really - you do it without support, from family etc. Suiciderisk is significant - do work on your folks here is highly recommended.

Or, you do it, strong and convinced and get love and the 'nourishment' that is so important to grow and to flourish, to be free.

You never know really. Everything was perfect for my tomatoes, conditions couldn't be better...but still, they struggled.

Just like coming out as a HBTQperson. But it will be alright in the end. Just trust yourself, easy to say, when you don't know who you are. But trust me. It'll work out fine. Whatever happens, trust me, you will flourish, just like my tomatoes.