lördag 21 juli 2018

Time to reflect


My cat is digesting the fish she gets every Saturday. She always tells us that it's Saturday with deeper sounds and bodylanguage. "You didn't forget, did you?" This little creature knows how to relax and I'm studying just that. Her life; small apartment, cuddle, crazy runs around and she is content and like it just the way it is...as long as she gets her fish on Saturdays.

We, on the other hand, myself included, need kicks in our lives. We run and run, away from the troubles in life. Yet, we can run so far.
You should be happy to get a reminder, in any kind, to remind you about the life you live. That's the thing. You have heard it before, people getting cancer for instance and how they mature and find what's important in their life.

I'm going through something now and I'm learning to handle it, but also, to learn about life itself.

As I say; don't forget to reflect, do you live your life, do you live the life that you want?

I tell you and myself, magic things have happened, things I could never even dream of. And what does that tell me? Or you?

Nothing is impossible! Dream and make your dream come true. If you want money, I guess that is no problem.... but if you want a fullfilled life; open your heart, get rid of people with bad energy, find the ones that give you the opposite and hold on, give a little and you will get a lot.

Take care of yourself, as I try to do.