fredag 15 juni 2018

Family



To have a family is a thing that was never a certain thing for me. For sure when I was a kid, my family set the rules and was a kind of security, but also uncertainty. As soon as I was nineteen I left and never looked back again. Memories of course. I travelled a lot by myself in my early twenties, I was flying and loved it. But at a certain point you are supposed to come home and find someone to build a family with, right. I couldn't. I wanted something else.
I could never cope with conventions and thought I was so different. Kept on flying...until I landed on hard ground. The journey was so long, too long.
To find out that I was no different, that hurt. I digged deep into myself and the only thing that came up was that I also wanted a family. That sucked. Took me so many years of crazy relationships, bad trips and loneliness.

But now I´m here, I survived, got my own lovely family now since many years. Conventional, no, not quite. But I have landed.