måndag 4 juni 2018

My books at the Journal stand



Kicki Lundgren, also a great photographer, took this picture of me the last day at the Kassel Photobookfestival yesterday.
It was great with a lot of meetings with other artists. Thousands of books! Maybe too many?

There is a lot of struggle in this business. So many people make books these days. But are they all good? Of course not.

Strong  and stubborn 'menschen' who knows what they want and the opposite, those who have no idea...

Artist talks of course, always giving me something except for the last one with Anders Petersen. (Heard it too many times before I guess.)

Of course I swopped books and my small rucksack was so heavy and I only took carry-on luggage on the flight, why!?
Try to carry a small bag that's really heavy and make it look like it's featherweight.

Feel like I could sleep for a week now...