tisdag 12 juni 2018

Soul sisters


About six months ago my hairdresser gave me some seeds. I planted them. Two of them really liked it and started their life close to eachother with a lot of my care. Since I didn´t visit a hairdresser for about forty years I trust her. She was very afraid to cut my hair at first, since in her world, it was already too short. Guess she got used to it. I like to keep it short.
But that´s not my point.

I planted the seeds, they grew, and the other day I replanted them in larger pots. The space is not that big in our flat so they ended up in separate rooms. One of them seemed to like the new pot with fresh soil, the dominant one apparently. The other one seemed very sad inspite of water and nourishing soil. I didn´t know what to do...she was hanging down and was not happy.

Suddenly it struck me, they need to be close to eachother...well it was worth a try.
An hour later. The result is what you see in the picture.

Soul sisters...how could I ever seperate them again?