tisdag 9 april 2019

Reminder


Arrived yesterday in a wonderful AirBnbflat. So much space here and an enormous terrace all by myself. So far, so good. Although the weather is gray, I long so much for the sun. Eventually. But I thought to myself to make the best of it, hey!?
Planned to take a walk to a nice area with a little help from Google Maps. That confused me even more and it turned out that I walked in circles around the block and that tired me out. Well, I did some shopping for cooking, making my little nest comfortable and secure. The area around the block is really busy. I live close to several hospitals and the sirens are loud 24/7. Glad I took earplugs!
The first thing I did when I got back to my place was putting this note up.
Just to remind me that what I feel out there is fine, no need to feel down because I can't do everything I want at the moment. I enjoy it anyway...as long as I listen to myself...