lördag 27 april 2019

Twins


We went to the Museum of Natural History once when I was eleven years old. It was the most exciting experience I ever had outside school. And the most exciting were the Siamese twins. I had no idea about what that was and studied them in the glassjar with formaline for a long long time. I understood they died a very long time ago, so I didn't feel sad. More curious.

A long long time passed, say like 45 years.
I wanted to show my wife this very special experience and we went there a couple of years ago. "No, the twins are no longer in the exhibition, for different reasons. Read: Not to upset people. Would you like to see them anyhow?" Did we, Hell yea, that's why we came in the first place. Don't know what happened after that more than we were led into a special room and there they were! Beautiful, just like I remembered.

Now it's decided from some politician with moral as high standards taste they have to go. Where, is my question? It could upset people! Of course! But if we never got upset, means we don't live, my dear.
Here is my contribution to them, the Siamese twins.